- Course Title
- Expected Course Objectives
- This course include the relationships between points, lines, and planes; logical thinking, measurement, including area and volume; congruency; similarity; two and three dimensional geometric figures; parallel and perpendicular lines; and the coordinate plane
- Assignments will be done in pencil. The goal is to learn the processes. Therefore, each math problem must be written on the paper, the calculations and formulas written out and answers circled.
- Pencil with eraser
- Loose leaf paper or spiral notebook
- 12 inche ruler with both metric and U.S. markings
**All materials are required to be brought to class with you every day!
Grades will be determined from participation, daily work and tests. Always remember behavior and effort go a long way on the grading scale.
A = 90-100
B = 80-89
C = 70-79
D = 60-69
F = 59 and below
- Behavioral Expectations in classroom\
- Be respectful of each other and the teacher
- Arrive to class on time.
- Come to class prepared to learn –have pen or pencil, paper, etc…
Students will follow all Haskell Public Schools bo