- Course Title
7th Grade Math
- Expected Course Objectives
Students will learn to perform the following operations:
- Ratios and Proportional Relationships (RP) Analyze proportional relationships and use them to solve real‐world and mathematical problems
- The Number System (NS) Apply and extend previous understandings of operations with fractions to add, subtract, multiply, and divide rational numbers
- Expressions and Equations (EE) Use properties of operations to generate equivalent expressions
- Solve real‐life and mathematical problems using numerical and algebraic expressions and equations
- Geometry (G) Draw, construct and describe geometrical figures and describe the relationships between them Solve real‐life and mathematical problems involving angle measure, area, surface area, and volume
- Statistics and Probability (SP) Use random sampling to draw inferences about a population
- Draw informal comparative inferences about two populations
- Investigate chance processes, and develop, use, and evaluate probability models
- Pencil with eraser
- Loose leaf paper or spiral notebook
- 12 inche ruler with both metric and U.S. markings
**All materials are required to be brought to class with you every day!
Grades will be determined from participation, daily work and tests. Always remember behavior and effort go a long way on the grading scale.
A = 90-100
B = 80-89
C = 70-79
D = 60-69
F = 59 and below
- Behavioral Expectations in classroom\
- Be respectful of each other and the teacher
- Arrive to class on time.
- Come to class prepared to learn –have pen or pencil, paper, etc…
- Students will follow all Haskell Public Schools board policy for student behavior.